вторник, 21 августа 2018 г.

I will remix or remake your original song

I will remix or remake your original song












About:

Hi !
I'm a professional music producer and mixing mastering engineer.
I work from 20 years and I've produced over 150 songs.

I will produce those music styles:

-Pop
-Rock
-EDM
-Hip-Hop, RnB, West Coast, etc

I can offer you the best quality product you can find and good prices.

Prices can changes depending by the project you want to do.
PLEASE, CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU PLACE THE ORDER !

Reviews


nightandday1:Lello is a talented producer, composer and arranger, with a sophisticated taste!

lello975:Outstanding Experience!

secretwishmusic:Great seller. Got more than what I adked. Hope to work again on the future

lello975:It was a great experience to work on your song!

ptschmid:Really good work. Rocks!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий