вторник, 21 августа 2018 г.

I will record a guitar line for you

I will record a guitar line for you












About:

Hi, so the gig is quite simple really

I will for $5 play and record a 60 second guitar line, either acoustic or electric for you, following either a melody or rhythm that you have decided, and written. Either by recreating something that you send as an audio file on the guitar, or by following music sent

But if you are not a guitarist, there are dynamics and tones that might not enter into your creative process that only an experienced guitarist will think of.

So for $10 I will, according to your music or needs write and create 60 seconds of guitar track for you. This could be the more interesting in the creative process

I offer 5 revisions, so if creating a guitar line I will offer 5 different ones.
But all in all I am very flexible and realistic about these things, and will make sure that we get to the end product in a reasonable manner, so if I need to sometimes go a little further to make it for you. I will. 

Reviews


stefanomarin515:amazing, excellent musician and person, helpful and professional, I highly recommend!!!

iandaw:Great to work with stefano again, he has great ear and creative vision

issatar:iandaw was very responsive, he understood the need of the gig, and delivered an exact result. I'm very satisfied, will difenatly work with him again.

iandaw:Great buyer fantastic guy

boza282:Another fantastic high quality track.I am very impressed with this service \u0026 plan to use him for all my demo's \u0026 backing tracks.many thanks.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий