понедельник, 6 августа 2018 г.

I will compose an instrumental with up to 5 instruments.

I will compose an instrumental with up to 5 instruments.












About:

I am a professional singer/songwriter and producer that has worked with Grammy award winning recording artist such as will compose an original Instrumental in any Genre. 

Reviews


milankordestani:Great Work!

curtisbrown325:It was a pleasure to work with milankordestani

djrayz_syd:great to work with did everything right. will defiantly use him again for another song

curtisbrown325:djrayz_syd it was a pleasure to work with such a true professional and talented producer. I would love to work with you again in the future. Thank you for choosing me as your professional singer-songwriter and recording artist for this project.

milankordestani:Great Work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий