понедельник, 6 августа 2018 г.

I will deliver a GREAT AND PROFESSIONAL quality work for you with responsability, just when YOU need it and how YOU need it. + See More

I will deliver a GREAT AND PROFESSIONAL quality work for you with responsability, just when YOU need it and how YOU need it. + See More












About:

Thank you for your request!

Check out one of my compositions, to see the type of work I do!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFGmOseSXzs

My name is Juan Manuel Linares, I am a graduated professional musician, with years of experience using Finale Notation Software

Transcription and Edition of Professional-looking scores and parts!

  • Every kind of musical genres
  • Every kind of instruments: Voice, guitar (chords and solos), bass, piano (chords), etc.
  • Handwritten music
  • Recorded music

So, what I'm gonna do for you?
I will transcribe 1 instrument (up to 1 minute of music) and send you a digital sheet music file (*pdf) with it.
I'm also totally open for any revisions/modifications you need for free.

It will be 5$ extra for an additional instrument.

My service includes:
  • PDF files for the score (all instruments put together) and parts (each instrument)
  • Chord charts
  • MIDI tracks for the score and parts
  • Editable *mus finale file

Please feel free to ask anything you need! :D!
If you need anything beyond what's being offered here I'll make a custom order for you.

Reviews


tabbone:N/A............

linaresdir:Thank you! Looking forward to hear the whole song and work with you again :D

karatejake:Very talented musician. Took a song I had and turned it into sheet music and recorded the song for me to listen to, as well. Fantastic work!

linaresdir:It was great working with you in such a beautiful hymn!

roberteb:Good communication, very fast, accurate work.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий