четверг, 23 августа 2018 г.

I will record the original beat of any song with real instruments, you can add vocals. I deliver th

I will record the original beat of any song with real instruments, you can add vocals. I deliver th












About:


I can professionally remake any song you need with real or digital instruments and deliver the instruments, the tracks of each instrument or even record the choirs or voices.

Reviews


prestonroy:He was good guy and worked hard to get what I needed. Thanks

davidmorales686:\r\na good customer\r\nvery specific in the order and good communication

prestonroy:He was good guy and worked hard to get what I needed. Thanks

davidmorales686:\r\na good customer\r\nvery specific in the order and good communication

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий