четверг, 23 августа 2018 г.

I will make pro intro or outro music for your podcast, video, etc

I will make pro intro or outro music for your podcast, video, etc












About:

Let us write your intro music! Works well with epic orchestral instruments or electronic sounds. Refer to our video and audio samples.

Reviews


chriswhitpan:Needed something pretty specific and he nailed it.\nWell done!

kurtaudio:Thanks Chris for having me help out with the show! This project was really fun to work on and I would absolutely help you out again if you need any more work.\n\nKurt

lukgoh:Kurt is a genius! Incredibly professional work and a great guy to work with. He was genuinely as excited to work on the project as I was to see what he was going to come up with. $5 is ridiculous, was not expecting something so good that required so little revision. \n\nThank you so much Kurt. I hope we can work together again in the near future.

kurtaudio:I had a ton of fun working on this project. Definitely keep me posted on the podcast so I can check it out.

chriswhitpan:Needed something pretty specific and he nailed it.\nWell done!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий