вторник, 7 августа 2018 г.

I will create an original basic beat for whatever you need.

I will create an original basic beat for whatever you need.












About:

I will make any instrumental you want or create a dope original instrumental for your projects: Cover songs, single (song), promo song, demo or demo videos audio, music videos, EP, Album, Commercial Soundracks, or a tag music for a corporate video, youtube video etc.

In the Genre of 

Hip Hop
Pop 
R&B
DanceHall
AfroBeat
EDM
Reggae

Just send me 3 References audio/ songs, It could be already release songs, songs on the radio or movie, or even a hummm of the melody you want. I will create something awesome for you. 

PRODUCTION | MIXING | MASTERING | Podcast Editing | Audio Editing  

My Projects have played on radio, featured on TV, Films and Commercials. A couple of my songs have also charted on Billboard. I have also been a finalist in a few songwriting competitions, beating thousands of songwriters. 

Work with a pro who will deliver what you want and go beyond.

BE AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE in your order request. I will need 3 references of what you want the drums, instruments and arrangement to sound like, Everything! It makes my workflow faster and much efficient, and your order delivered on time and you will be extra happy. 

Reviews


qutonyaadkins:I would change how the choices are available because I selected the one I wanted out the choices available and I was asked what was my budget but I selected the one in my budget but I'm satisfied with my best. They were attentive, fast acting, delivered what was discussed. Thanks

futuristical:Thanks. Glad we delivered.

zakfarnon:good communicator.

futuristical:Thanks

lilseptictank:I needed an advanced instrumental and futuristical helped me get my desired sound. I highly reccomend this seller!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий