вторник, 7 августа 2018 г.

I will be your podcast producer

I will be your podcast producer












About:

Having a podcast is fun! But producing it can be time consuming and tedious. I will help you produce your podcast, from creating intro's and outro's, to fully producing your episode for you. I will help make your podcast sound great, from beginning to end. 

The Basic package includes a 30 second original musical intro & 30 second musical outro that I will compose. These will be delivered in two separate high quality audio files. I can compose in a variety of styles and instruments to match the style of your podcast. 

The Standard package includes the 30 second musical intro and outro plus a basic level of production to your episode. I will mix the audio that you record and add the intro to the beginning and the outro to the end. Your episode will be delivered in 1 high quality audio file

The Premium package is for beginning to end production of your podcast episode. I will add your custom intro to the beginning, mix your audio tracks, and also remove noise, eq and level separate voices and do a full edit to the audio, with your custom outro added on the end. Your episode will be delivered in a high quality audio file and an MP3 file

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий