вторник, 21 августа 2018 г.

I will compose a custom 10 seconds harp ringtone

I will compose a custom 10 seconds harp ringtone












About:

If you like the sound of the harp and you want your own, original harp ringtone, than you're in the right place!

For 5$ you'll get a 10 seconds custom made ringtone, if you want a longer one, check out my gig extra. 

For additional examples of my work, check my Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Thanatos9851

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers!

Filip

Reviews


santasignal:Thank you.

filipmusic:Outstanding Experience!

platonymous:Outstanding Experience!

jayaraj22882:great music. outstanding experience !

zxcpoiu:professional musician and nice to work with.\nunique harp sound takes you to into the forest, the mountain.\namazing!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий