вторник, 21 августа 2018 г.

I will turn your smartphone singing into a radio ready song

I will turn your smartphone singing into a radio ready song












About:

Not everyone has means to record to a proper microphone in a good environment. However even an iphone can let you create usable vocal recordings. 

Use a secondary phone to guide you (metronome, backing track, or original track if you are singing a cover) via earphones and sing into an iPhone, Android or similar modern smartphone. Iphone 7 and later work great!

Provide me with the backing track (or metronome) you used while recording, with the vocal file, and I will fix any pitch and timing problems, process with necessary tools and create a backing music track based on your references. 

I will then mix and master your track so its radio-ready (you can upload to youtube or soundcloud straight away). 

If you are not happy with the result - I will give you a full refund! No questions asked. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий