воскресенье, 12 января 2020 г.

Compose 8 Bit Chiptune Music For Your Project











About:

I will compose original chiptune (NES) music with a variety of different soundchips (including the VRC6 chip, made popular by Shovel Knight, and the FDS chip used by a large number of original NES games, such as Metroid) for your game, or any other project. This can also be made to loop.



I use FamiTracker, the industry standard software for this sort of music, which perfectly replicates the way music worked on the NES, and I have over 5 years of experience using it.



I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

great work

:

Man, this music is awesome, i really love it!!!

:

great chiptune sounds, excellent work

:

great work

:

I'm very impressed!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий