четверг, 6 февраля 2020 г.

Produce A Custom Hip Hop, Trap Beat For You











About:

Hello Buyers,

Are you looking for very professional beats that can sound amazing? Than you are at right place :)

I will Provide Trap beats, Hip Hop, Rap beats, Freestyle, Type beats and more beats as per your requirements



Here, You'll find audio in mp3 and wav formats, That you can use literally anywhere and can make money with it since i'll providing Exclusive Rights.

 

Why will you choose me?



  • Having more than 6 years experience
  • Quick feedback
  • Fast delivery
  • High quality 808 and Drums
  • Quality work only
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Exclusive Rights





Also you can Check out my reviews too, present on gig/profile :)



Check my work here : > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY2q_Gh72gU



DM us for custom offers. I'll happy to help you.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller is absolutely excellent to work with, understanding very kind, and not to mention very hard working. I highly recommend this seller! :)

Seller's Response:

Excellent Seller! Definitely recommend!

:

Pleasure to be work with him.!

:

Excellent seller, A pleasure to work with, and would definitely recommend! :)

:

Absolutely amazing guys, very polite to talk. It was my honor to work with him. Thank You very much. See you soon!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий