суббота, 4 августа 2018 г.

I will produce karaoke instrumentals and mix your voice with them

I will produce karaoke instrumentals and mix your voice with them












About:

I will produce, mix and master the karaoke instrumental of any song you like. All from zero, no vocals removed or samples from the original used.


Just tell the song you want me to recreate for you and I will bring it to you as close as possible to the original in high quality audio production.


Also I can polish your voice and mix it with the karaoke instrumental in fine detail. I’ll add compression and all the necessary effects to make it shine and to fit in the mix. Note: I don’t pitch correct vocals.


I also master your song to sound as clear and loud as the commercial tracks do.

I will deliver:


  • High Quality 320kbs amp; 16bit/24bit Wav/Mp3 audio file
  • Maximum 4:30 songs to recreate, if more please, message me.
  • Only the audio file, no video.


Don’t forget to check out the extras!

CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING A GIG.


You can hear my productions on this YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsu1SbCDic6i1CfyQycPIEw


Can’t wait to work with you!

Reviews


gregortoggwyler:nothing to add... just perfect

gregortoggwyler:once again a very nice job of sprikemusic\ni can only recommend this guy\nhave now several experiences with him and all were just great

sprikemusic:Awesome buyer!!!

gregortoggwyler:Just perfect - guitar sounds real - very friendly guy - fast delivery - on the spot what i wanted - any further job of this kind i will give him. thanks a lot.

sprikemusic:Great buyer!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий