воскресенье, 12 января 2020 г.

Compose An Original Soundtrack For Your Project











About:

                                               *** Contact me for a free demo for your project ***


My gig offers a high quality standard, professional and original soundtrack, composed specifically, and exclusively for your project, whether it's an animation, film, or video game. My styles cover a wide range of genres, from huge and epic orchestral, hybrid orchestral, to minimal piano and strings, or soft underscores.


Gig details:


  • High quality music
  • Super realistic orchestral compositions
  • Wide range of styles/genres
  • Designed specifically to suit your project


You can find out more about my music on my website: 
https://www.pawelmorytko.com


Before Ordering - Please contact me with details about the project, and possible examples of what you are looking for. It will help to get us on the same page about the project and ensure a speedy and successful delivery.

Reviews


:

Pawel created a unique track with a given theme. I'm very happy with the result. The communication with him was very pleasant and he incorporated feedback very well. Thank you

:

Pawelmorytko did a fantastic job adding music to my animation project. Seller is skilled, easy to work with, and a great communicator, I highly recommend.

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий