понедельник, 6 апреля 2020 г.

Produce Trap Hip Hop And Lofi Beats For You











About:

Hey Everyone! I will make you trap/hip-hop and lo-fi beats. I sell you custom beats of whatever you want or need. I will work hard to make sure you get the perfect beat.



BASIC PACKAGE: I will send u a very simple beat with not that many instruments. kinda like those "type beat" videos on youtube.



STANDARD PACKAGE: I will work with you to make a custom beat fit to your liking. you can use it as you wish!



PREMIUM PACKAGE: I will make sure everything is specifically tuned to your liking with unlimited instruments and commercial use! 



I am very experienced and have been producing for 3 years!



If you have any questions make sure to message me and i will try to take care of it :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Best beats

:

Really nice!

:

Certified banger

:

Thank you !

:

Really nice beat!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий