суббота, 4 августа 2018 г.

I will make amazing music production for you

I will make amazing music production for you












About:

NOTE: Please contact before ordering.



Hello ladies and gentlemans I am José Miguel !!

Do you need incredible music production for your project? An excellent track for hip hop or trap music, or an avant-garde pop sound? A mystical sound of reggae music? Or an overwhelming rock sound? I am the one for all your needs!


I present my work tools:

  • Midi Controller M-Audio Keystation pro 88
  • Laptop Sony Vaio intel i7 8gb RAM
  • Midi Interface Roland UA-33
  • Ableton Live Suite 9.5
  • Adobe Audition (for cleanning tracks)
  • Addictive Drums 2
  • Kontakt 5
  • Native Instruments B4 II
  • Guitar Rig 5
  • Propellerheads Reason 6 (for extention REWIRE)


 For 1 Basic Gig ($10), You are offered:


  • Composition and production as per requirements for any known genre  in range 2 minutes in duration. 

  • Extra fast delivery within 48 hours or less starting from 10$ gig Extra.

  • MIDI files if you need it. 

  • 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction

  • Original music so there will be no copyright issues.

PLEASE INBOX AND LET US KNOW ABOUT YOUR REQUIREMENTS BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER

Reviews


axelfg:Just perfect! This is my first time with him. And he blew my mind!\nI'll be working with him for a very very long time. He made a very excellent work with emotion, creativity, and passion.\nHire him! you won't regret. I coulnd't be more satisfied! Thanks a lot!!!

jmpalomares:\r\nThank you for trusting in my work, excellent buyer!

fc_ronaldo:Very good for me.

jmpalomares:Very good buyer!

tresbinking:Good job on delivery, you are so patient and so understanding, I like work and keep up a Good work


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий