четверг, 23 августа 2018 г.

I will make an instrumental track of any song

I will make an instrumental track of any song












About:

Hi!
I'm music producer and multi instrumentalist with over 10 years of experience, and here on Fiverr I'm offering to make instrumental of any song.

  • I'll remove all vocal soundsbecause I will make a new and original track of the song you need.
  • I can change the genre of the song, cause I'll be making it from scratch.
  • I can add different instruments, and make different arrangements.
  • I'll use digital and live instruments.


Before placing your order please send me the link to the original song (YouTube, SoundCloud...), so we can establish the final price of your track based on its difficulty.

I'll deliver your instrumental in 6 to 7 days.

Cheers!

Reviews


wesmith:Because Stefblef is the man. He has incredible skills. I use him for all of my music recreations.

stefblef:Outstanding experience as always!

jacob_tulenson:Amazing! I am gonna come back and use this seller!

stefblef:Great experience!

josuag:Just wow! I needed an instrumental version of a song and the quality of it was amazing


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий