пятница, 3 августа 2018 г.

I will give you 5 dope trap beats

I will give you 5 dope trap beats












About:

I'll send you dope modern trap beats for your next single or projects. All these are high-quality beats that nicely created for your next hit track! 


This 5 trap beats are royalty-free, professionally mixed and mastered tagless Hip-Hop/ Trap beat for only $10! Please feel free to message me before ordering so we can understand each better.


Basic:

5 MP3 Untagged Beats

Use for itunes, mixtape, etc

Unlimited Commercial Use



Standard:
5 MP3+WAV Untagged Beats
Use for itunes, mixtape, etc
Unlimited commercial use



Premium:
5 MP3+ WAV+Stems File, Untagged
Use for itunes, mixtape, etc
Unlimited commercial use


Please feel free to message me with any questions And Custom Gigs. 

Reviews


ohsoclutch:great beats man.

matthew702:Dope beats

devinhall368:Amazing results! I have ordered from this guy twice and I’ll still be coming back for more!!! These are amazing beats!!! You will not be disappointed!!

prosoundmixx:seller is fast and more than fair\n

mcrhemacdd:I like working with him


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий