пятница, 3 августа 2018 г.

I will make a backing track for a song you want

I will make a backing track for a song you want












About:

I worked as a composer for a long time with many musicians on many projects,this is why i can assure you that you're in good hands.
Just order and describe how you want the backing track to be,and i'll make it. 

Reviews


beneagle942:Wonderful talent. Provided exactly what I wanted and I'll definitely be back! Thanks!

progware:Buyer with wonderful taste and clear instructions,enjoyed working with.

djfawad:As always 10 Star for this gig. Great experience as always!! Delivers before the dead line with high quality work. I would recommend everybody to give it a try and you will be satisfied.

progware:Great experience with professional buyer,enjoy working with as always.

djfawad:Great seller highly recommend him


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий