пятница, 3 августа 2018 г.

I will produce your next hit song

I will produce your next hit song












About:

I will custom produce an exclusive beat for you


My name is Leon and I've been producing music for 2 years now. Working with various genres I focus on Hip-Hop beats (especially Trap).

I will work with you every step of the way and offer unlimited revisions to ensure you get the perfect beat

I take pride in my work and do not rush. I deliver industry quality tracks that are mixed and mastered to a high standard.

I can either produce something from your ideas, remix your track or vocals or you can send me a track you like the sound of and I will produce something similar.

Other Services:
 - Vocal Editing/Comping
 - Remixing Your Song

QUESTIONS?
Just contact Me for any queries.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий