понедельник, 20 августа 2018 г.

I will create background music for your videos

I will create background music for your videos












About:

I will create 2 background songs for your videos

now you can stop using that generic royalty free music

original and unique compositions
mp3 and wave files
all song are mixed and mastered

Reviews


crackedpixel:I asked for something light and happy for kids, and he kept sending me dark songs \

mgab104:Fast turnaround - some back and forth with the time difference but got a track we're happy with! Make sure you have a few examples to send over for what you need. Good service!

pinedajael:great experience working together

rachel_fryee:At first I was not as clear about what I wanted (user error not his error) but he totally revised it to exactly how I wanted. I suggest giving him some examples so he knows what you want specifically. Overall definitely recommend this seller. I got the music for background in youtube and I absolutely love it!

pinedajael:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий