понедельник, 20 августа 2018 г.

I will program drums and or play guitar to your metal or djent song with ggd

I will program drums and or play guitar to your metal or djent song with ggd












About:

I will create/program killer drums and guitar to YOUR alternative, rock, metal or progressive metal/djent tune using GGD (Getgood Drum samples). I can also add guitar and bass. See the options below to add them. 

Odd times? Tempo changes? Want a polymeter/rhythm effect? Need a light jazzy brush kit in your song? No problem! Just send me this information along with the bpm. (If your song was not recorded with a metronome, please add that in the gig extras below) 

Communication is key so I can get you the drumming/guitar/bass tracks your song deserves. This gig includes a complete mix of the drums (EQ, compression, effects) to fit the track. I can send you the individual tracks *or* bounce them to a finalized stereo track. Let me know if you'd prefer to mix them yourself. 

Contact me before purchasing your gig so we can be on the same page before I get to work. 

Reviews


raulsangonzalo:Excellent musician. Quick response and eager to follow the instructions given!

atrium_music:I had a lot of fun letting my artistic drummer side come out! I’d love to work with ya again.

mylesainley:I really appreciate this artist's help!! Not only talented, but the seller was extremely flexible and easy to work with. Thanks so much for this gig, and I'm looking forward to continued projects in the future.

atrium_music:Awesome experience, hope to do bidness with you again soon!

irenechanmusic:A great guitarist. Highly recommend him for your tracks! I'll be using his service again in the future :D


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий