вторник, 7 августа 2018 г.

I will record all the guitar tracks needed for your song

I will record all the guitar tracks needed for your song












About:

Hello! You've came to the right gig!


ALL THE GUITAR TRACKS NEEDED FOR YOUR SONG!


I am a professional guitarist with many years of experience recording and touring with bands and solo artists from all over the world.

You can listen to my work here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anZ6OJi4DeQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQOIj6hYLog

I work to suit all genres and am happy to compose creative guitar parts from scratch that will enhance your song.


You will choose if I play acoustic, Spanish guitar, electric, rhythm track or/with an heavy lead guitar or lap steel guitar, your choice!

Before I start recording, I would also need from you a reference track, an idea of similar guitar sound that you are looking to have in your track and some guidelines.
Bpm is always helpful. 

*** If you are not sure what package to order, please send a message with specifications and I can arrange you a custom offer that fits your needs :-)

Thank you! 

Reviews


johnvehadija:Thank you so much!

meir4gtr:Thank you sir! always a pleasure!

johnvehadija:Amazing guitar work for my track!

jamie2666:Meir does it again, fantastic musician and guitar player! Highly recommend!!!

meir4gtr:Thank you Jamie! Looking forward our next project!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий