пятница, 3 августа 2018 г.

I will always do my best to reach the product you desire. Currently a student in computer science with an emphasis on music technology.

I will always do my best to reach the product you desire. Currently a student in computer science with an emphasis on music technology.












About:

*******************************************************************************

IMPORTANT: MESSAGE ME BEFORE PURCHASE TO CHECK AVAILABILITY!!! IF I CANNOT ACCEPT AN ORDER WHEN YOU PURCHASE AND YOU HAVE NOT MESSAGED ME TO CHECK, YOUR ORDER WILL BE CANCELED AND REFUNDED.

*******************************************************************************


I will make you an original instrumental theme song/jingle for $5. You will be able to do whatever you want with it because it will be completely royalty-free. I only ask that you please do not resell it directly, but selling something with my work used (ex. video with purchased theme in it) is fine and royalty-free. Specify a genre and you will get a theme song. I can send it in various formats, and even offer the original sheet music as an add-on. Custom duration, limit of 45 seconds. I do offer unlimited revisions; typically I will send several drafts and get feedback from the customer and improve it. I do not stop this process until I reach a piece the customer is happy with. More examples of my past work available at

https://www.youtube.com/swaggernaut812music

Reviews


spf1675:Excellent results and very easy to work with.

swaggernaut812:Quick responses and a pleasure to work for!

ellackrell:Outstanding Experience!

swaggernaut812:Friendly, quick responses, and a pleasure to work with!

normhutton:Awesome work! Highly recommend! Amazing job!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий