четверг, 23 августа 2018 г.

I will make a custom brand new beat for your current mixtape song to stand out above other artists.

I will make a custom brand new beat for your current mixtape song to stand out above other artists.












About:

I can remix any songs of your choice (including your own) provided you send me an A Capella of your song etc. For artists, remixes are a good way to regenerate some new fans for your current songs and new singles. Beat replacement is good for those that want their song or mixtape remix to stand out from other artist or sound completely different. Perhaps you've made a song with some youtube beat but don't want to eventually get in trouble with that producer, I can provide you with something similar yet original or just completely different. I am a firm believer that no song should go to waste and all songs that may sound mediocre can always be 10 times better with the right beat. There will always be someone who hasn't heard one of your songs, let me breath new life into them so your art continues to touch new people. Some of my remixes can be found at www.soundcloud.com/dorkgeniuzbeatz

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий