суббота, 4 августа 2018 г.

I will produce some electronic music for your short film or advert

I will produce some electronic music for your short film or advert












About:

I will provide electronic music for your advert, jingle, short film or any other project imaginable. All music is in high quality audio and will be provided in a popular format of your choice. Musical style can be minimalist or melodic pop, coloured in techno, house, indie synth, retro wave or just about anything else you can request. All music I provide is free to edit, share and use commercially, whilst I retain full rights also. However, be assured I never regurgitate or re-use identical music with comparable clients in the same field.

I provide three main packages to cover the most common things I work on:

The SHORT PACKAGE which is ideal for single-song adverts and jingles.

The SCORE PACKAGE which is ideal for short films requiring intermittent scoring.

The FILM PACKAGE which is ideal for a full short film score with creative consultation. This is where we collaborate and I bring your specific ideas to life.

Whilst these packages cover my main project types, we can make something work for any conceivable idea. I've provided music for live comedy, parties and abstract art. Just chat to me and we'll make it work.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий