четверг, 23 августа 2018 г.

I will produce, arrange and compose any type of music

I will produce, arrange and compose any type of music












About:

Making your musical imaginations and ideas coming to life!
This is my passion and number one priority.

  • Adaptable and flexible in any genre, thanks to my significant and extensive experiences as music performer, composer and mostly as a great listener to large amounts of diverse music


  • Gained withspecialized, professional knowledgeforcomposing, arranging and producing,which I would gladly put into use for your projects.


Pricing : The prices are set for pieces that are no longer than 2-3 minutes in duration.
Custom offer will be created for more than 2-3 minutes of music.

I love projects that require creativity and I'm eager to work with you.
At your service, Oliver.

Reviews


malibongwebiz:Oliver fully engages himself and works hard to deliver exceptional service for the customer. Looking forward to working with him in future projects.

olivernastevski:Outstanding Experience!

fiverchrom:i have no words to describe except emojis

calebamukoa5292:Great arranger!

olivernastevski:Thank you Caleb for your trust and patience. Always a pleasure to work with you.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий