суббота, 4 августа 2018 г.

I will create a videogame soundtrack and do audio engineering

I will create a videogame soundtrack and do audio engineering












About:

I will create original songs for your videogame once you give me a brief idea of the mood you're going for/send concept art. It would help immensely to have a summary and rundown of what the game is about or even gameplay footage.

All packages will offer mixing and mastering but the time spent on it will obviously differ. However, I guarantee all tracks will be of a professional standard.

Of course, if you plan to sell the videogame and sell the soundtrack for profit, additional talks will need to take place in regards to royalties/payouts.

As there is a file limit size on this website please check this link for audio samples: https://soundcloud.com/tomoromusic/sets/private2/s-lyoGE

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий