воскресенье, 5 августа 2018 г.

I will edm ghost producer the best tracks

I will edm ghost producer the best tracks












About:

Antmastudio's, Producer and Audio Engineer with more than 6 years of Experience in the Music Industry. I'm here to help you create the Track of your Dreams!

My productions are well crafted from scratch without samples or any copyright related issues.

Genres: 
  • Deep House
  • Progressive House
  • Future Bass
  • Trap / Hip Hop
  • Big Room
  • Bass House
  • Down-tempo / Pop
  • Tropical House
  • And More!

And you will get:

  • Original EDM track in any genre that you want.
  • HQ WAV Master file of 24 Bit and MP3 320kpbs file.
  • Mastering and mixing.
  • Commercial Use.
  • All Rights with Sighed License.
  • Separated stems and MiDi (Add the extra).
  • FL 12 Project with all the work (For learning purposes) (Add the extra).

Why me? I work in the most P
rofessional way to give you the Best Productions, with 100% Customer Satisfactions and 100% Positive Ratings.

With Over 6 Years Experience, you can trust me, you'll get an awesome track!
Money Back Guarantee

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask me before you order.

Thank you, have a good day!

Reviews


liorstudio:amazing person and producer!

antmastudio:Amazing buyer, really glad to work with him.

shawnny93:is making intrumental rhythms and sounds great with a good quality i love it

antmastudio:Excelent buyer! Thank you.

fractalefekt:Awesome producer!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий