воскресенье, 5 августа 2018 г.

I will arrange, compose or trasncribe sheet music for you

I will arrange, compose or trasncribe sheet music for you












About:

If you need sheet music of your songs, compositions for your musical or publicity projects or musical arrangements for your band, tell me how do you want it and I can do it for you. 

* I can work with all kind of music.
* If you need an specific format, just let me know. 
* I give you the midi audio of your music if you want. 
* If you want more sheets or music length, contract the amount of gigs equal to the amount of sheets or minutes that you need. 
* If you need less than what I offer, ask me for a custom order.

IMPORTANT:

* I start taking orders at 7:00 am (UTC/GMT -4:00).
* Write me before pay.


Reviews


wondersonic:Magical experience. Thank you very much!

acroce:Always a pleasure

wondersonic:Outstanding experience. Thanks.

acroce:I remain at your service\nThanks

faylynn:Great experience


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий