понедельник, 6 августа 2018 г.

I will compose any style song or track

I will compose any style song or track












About:

I will compose a song or track for you.

I can do any style: pop, rock, theatrical, classical, commercial, cartoon...

I play multiple instruments such as guitar, bass, piano, drums, clarinet, mouth harmonica, ukulele...

I will record the song, mix and master it to your specifications.

I like to work on new and exciting projects.

Check out my guitar, bass and other gigs.

Feel free to contact me!

Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


jpzama:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

mhall13:Great musical skills.

magashmusic:Really great lyrics!

recoveryjcro:Top notch work! Nailed the composition type I was looking for and good communication!

magashmusic:Great buyer, provided samples, good work.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий