понедельник, 6 августа 2018 г.

I will compose a fully customized piece of music perfect for any type of media project.

I will compose a fully customized piece of music perfect for any type of media project.












About:

My Portofolio(Updated): https://soundcloud.com/humanaturefiverr

I will compose a fully customized piece of music perfect for any type of media project.


You can use it on projects like: youtube videos, use it as a theme for your podcast/radio show or whatever you like.
I can also compose music for intros/logos.

1 Gig = 30 seconds of music.

Message me with the details about the mood/style you need for your piece.

Note:
*Although you can use the song for any purpose, full copyright release is not included with the purchase of the track, that means that I retain the rights of my compositions. If you want the full and Exclusive Rights of the track check Gig Extras.

Reviews


kierandavey:Very happy. Returning customer: work is consistent, communication is excellent and result is on point, exactly as ordered. Thank you!

humanature:Outstanding Experience!

movement37:No complaints again!

humanature:Outstanding Experience!

alexmbrune:Great work as usual, track came out good after a miscommunication was fixed!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий