понедельник, 20 августа 2018 г.

I will give you 30 rap and hip hop instrumentals that I made already mixed and mastered

I will give you 30 rap and hip hop instrumentals that I made already mixed and mastered












About:

I will give you 30 amazing rap instrumentals royalty free that are mixed and mastered for only $5 .  Listen to every track you will get with this order at www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NsAtdWd_rQ         I can also make changes to any instrumental or also provide the files of the track for extra . I am a professional producer with music in movies and tv shows who has been published in music magazines such as blender magazine , beat magazine , etc . You can use these for clients or yourself for any project you have . Use them for your cd or films, tv , commercials etc . All instrumentals are around 4 minutes and wav files that are mastered and  ready to hit air waves . I usually charge $1000 a beat but you can use them for only 5 bucks without having to pay me a dime for royalty's . Royalty free means if you make a million bucks with my instrumental you keep it all without having to pay producer fees and others may use it as well who purchased from me .You may  legally resell the final product of your project only if  you add vocals or add a instrumental  performance and not just resell my product as is. You hereby agree to these terms once you purchase the instrumental set

Reviews


unknown_prod:Awesome, big thank you for the extra instrumentals!

quanryp:Thank you for all your help

josesanes:Thank you!

nittyb:Really provided me with great service!!! So many great beats!

sinfalk:great very fast


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий