вторник, 14 января 2020 г.

Music Production , Instrumentals, Hip Hop Beats











About:

Please Message Before Ordering!



I'm a Level 2 seller with 5.0 rating.



I'll produce high quality music/beats/instrumentals based on your needs!

You can either choose a beat from my catalog (non-exclusive), or order a custom beat with or without exclusive rights.



The length of the track and the number of instruments are unlimited!



I can produce genres like:

-Trap

-Dubstep

-Hip Hop

-Pop

and more...



For any questions, or detailed explanation just contact me!



Thank You!



Reviews


:

Great stuff Bear!

:

Flawless work perfectly done... Will definitely be using the service again and again.

:

Fantastic work!

:

Beats knock like Jehovah Witness.

:

easy and quick




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий