вторник, 14 января 2020 г.

Compose Awesome Metal Guitar Tracks











About:

Basic Guitar Tracks Package:

I will make one rhythm tracks applying what fit better for your song, also I can use different tuning. I will send you the DI track so you can make re-amp later.



Advance Guitar Tracks Package:

I will do the same as the first package but adding more layer to get more textures and melodies to complete the arrangement. I will send you the DI track so you can make re-amp later.



Complete and Premium Package:


I will deliver to you rhythm, melodies and solo using tubes amps, pedals and whatever your song needs to get a wall of sound. Also I will provide you the DI tracks.



The final file will be delivered in high quality format, according to your specifications (wav, aif, mp3, etc).



When finished, I will send your song via Mega or any other cloud service you feel comfortable with.



Feel free to ask me anything before ordering.



Thank you!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome delivery!

Seller's Response:

Thanks man!

Seller's Response:

very good as always

Seller's Response:

Thanks man

Seller's Response:

This guy not only provided excellent work but also talked through everything, Highly recommend.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий