пятница, 3 августа 2018 г.

I will produce custom music for your youtube channel

I will produce custom music for your youtube channel












About:

I will create a 60 second instrumental track for your Youtube channel/video. I can make instrumentals of varying style and genre. Hip Hop, Lofi, Trap, Chillwave, Ambient, Pop, Funk, Dance, Rock, Indie, Folk. Original music you have the rights to license.

Throughout the process I want to make sure you are involved, I will send you demos so you can hear the process and I can make sure everything is going in the direction you desire. Making sure your expectations are met is key. My number one priority is that the music is something you feel resonates and connects with the channel/video you are creating. I want to make sure its your jam.

I would love for you to listen to my latest music project to help give you and Idea of what quality to expect. 

EtherealBay - Available on Spotify, Apple Music, Bandcamp, Soundcloud

Reviews


scottlmm:Magnificent beautiful piece of music

etherealsound:Great person to work with!

isrhammer:An amazing person, love his work, superb communication and a great result for the money.

etherealsound:Great person to work with! Prompt and clear expectations!

senki97:It took less then 24hrs! and the result is amazing :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий