пятница, 3 августа 2018 г.

I will turn your song into 8bit version

I will turn your song into 8bit version












About:

Very Important!!
Do not make any order before we talk about your needs of your gig.

I can recreate your song or any song you want into an 8bit Version.
You only have to send me the track you want to be composed in 8bit version.
The price for 5$ is only for the basic package.
You only have to choose what package is the best for you.
Please note that there is a chance that will be an extra charge that depends on the difficulty of the song but we can discuss about that.

Also you can hear some works that I have done in some amazing bands.
You only have to see the video below.

Very Important!!
Do not make any order before we talk about your needs of your gig.

Reviews


lomax88:Excellent service. Thank you very much!

webdevfds:Goal achieved. Quick turn-around and exactly what we needed for our project.

adsr_lab:Such a great Buyer!!\r\nLucky to work with him!!

connormoorst:The seller delivered a high quality audio file which closely followed my specifications that I gave while discussing the gig with him. I will definitely be buying again from adsr_lab.

adsr_lab:I feel very lucky when buyers like him knows what he wants!!!\r\nGreat communication!!\r\nThanks for choosing me my friend!!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий