среда, 22 августа 2018 г.

I will compose and produce outstanding music loop

I will compose and produce outstanding music loop












About:

Hi,

I am a composer, producer, guitarist with over 20 years of experience.

I will compose and produce for you amazing piece of music. Specially for YOU, for your project, your product, your video, your website, commercial, game, app, your content.

Just describe what it is and I will produce something unique.

I use professional equipment, wide range of sounds, moods, instruments.

Please, contact me before buying.

1 gig = up to 15 s. loopable music made of 3 instruments tracks (i.e. drums, bass, piano), 128kbps mp3 file.

For more options see below:

Reviews


ronnie1066:Third time I’ve engaged Tom, great overall experience.\nWe should use him for our next entry in to the Eurovision song contest.

curacaococo:Hahahah thank you! :)

davis001:Great quality as always!

curacaococo:Thank you!

davis001:My music was only 3 min long, I needed it to be 12-15 minutes long and Curacaococo perfectly looped the music for me. I am highly impressed and will be sending him more music to loop in the next few days. Thank you curacaococo for doing a great job.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий