среда, 22 августа 2018 г.

I will compose and arrange music scores and sheet music for you

I will compose and arrange music scores and sheet music for you












About:

You can choose music from TV shows theme songs, movie soundtracks, video game music, pop/rock/etc songs, re-arrangements of existing classical music, anything! I can also do medleys (combinations of multiple songs).

We can discuss the difficulty level and I will pick an appropriate key and note range (for student musicians). I can also include additional information such as chord charts (guitar, etc) and chord symbols.

I have expertise in arranging for band, orchestra, and choir (including all percussion, drum set).

I'm very open to discussion so let's talk more about what you have in mind!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий