понедельник, 20 августа 2018 г.

I will make your track to perfection within seven days.

I will make your track to perfection within seven days.












About:

Please listen to my most recent playlists on Soundcloud (the ones marked 2018) as examples of the type of electronic and occasionally instrumental music I can make for your games, apps, videos, or broadcasts. https://soundcloud.com/ArbitersofTime

For the maximum price, I will be pleased to make a piece of music for you that lasts at least up to three minutes, and I will make reasonable changes to it per your request for up to seven days so that you are satisfied with the track.

You will also receive the uncompressed .WAV file and it will become your property to use as you see fit, and I will not use it myself for any purposes, though I will post a non-downloadable copy on my Soundcloud in a special portfolio playlist to share as examples of my work.

Please feel free to listen to several samples of my music on Soundcloud, and if you have any questions, I will be more than happy to contact you and answer to the best of my ability.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий