понедельник, 20 августа 2018 г.

I will produce and mix electronic music ( EDM, Techno, Deep House, Dubstep.. ) in 3 days for you!

I will produce and mix electronic music ( EDM, Techno, Deep House, Dubstep.. ) in 3 days for you!












About:

I will produce electronic piece of music in 3 days delivery. I produce electronic music ( especially Techno and Deep House ) for almost 10 years. I have about 50 releases for labels all over the world. I offering top quality production, and very easy and reliable communication. I very well know and follow electronic music scene on daily basis, so I'm sure I can answer on every request you require!

I will:
  1. Produce
  2. Mix
  3. Master
  4. Stems

I hope we cooperate, all the best

Bosko

Reviews


arminpohl:AAA+++ Seller. Love the results !!!

alebonifacio:always good job

alebonifacio:Good !!.

arminpohl:awesome seller AAA+++

darcopolo:You was very good busy with my track and youve delivered it fast! Good job for good prise i want more!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий