пятница, 10 января 2020 г.

Write Any Cinematic Music For You











About:

Are you looking for a powerful cinematic introduction for your projects, or epic inspirational cinematic music trailer?

You are in the right place!



I'm a composer and producer, with particular expertise in the production of games soundtrack, movie and logos music, documentaries background music, upbeat, uplifting orchestral music and more.



With this gig, I offer the production of a cinematic intro/logo/trailer music.



Be confident to contact me before you buy, to explain me your project and to find together the best solution.



P.S. HQ File provided for FREE



100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!



Cheers and good purchase!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is an awesome gig! Genius composer! Brilliant producer! I got exactly what I wanted. I had several other people try to compose music but  only Andrew was able to give me exactly what I was looking for. Really worked hard to make me happy. I highly recommend this, you will not be disappointed. Excellent communication. Fast delivery. Perfect music. Thank you! I will be back for more!

Seller's Response:

My friend said best to the best thank you Sir!!!

Seller's Response:

Andrew is very good to work with :) very prompt delivery!

:

Thanks. I try to do my job well.

:

High quality! Super talented and super easy to work with and very responsible​ and reliable. Thank You!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий