четверг, 3 декабря 2020 г.

Produce, Mix And Master Your World Class Edm Or Pop Song











About:

About Me:
Hi! My name is Stelios, I'm a composer, music producer, DJ and mixing/mastering engineer with 12+ years of experience. I have performed internationally, won competitions and my ghost productions/credits have charted on Billboard/Charts/Spotify and amassed many millions of plays. My own singles have also charted.


How I can help you:

I'm flexible and open to your ideas. I can produce the style you want and I'm happy to make the changes you want.



What you can expect from me:

  • A highly personalized production process.
  • Great software/hardware and only the best handpicked samples.
  • Discretion. As a ghost producer, I guarantee I will take no credit for the song.


Anything else?

I will soon be offering mixing and mastering services alone, and I can also write Melodies and Catchy toplines. Contact me so we can discuss exactly what you need.



Reviews


:

Stelios is a talented producer who's masterful, creative and patient during the entire process. He went above and beyond to get the track to sound just the way I wanted it to, ultimately bringing my ideas to life. I am definitely recommending him to others and am looking forward to working with Stelios again in the near future!

:

Stelios created such a beautiful track for me. He got the exact feeling I was looking for. I highly recommend him, regardless of the music genre you're going for.

:

First time working with Steliomusic and he did not disappointed me . What I can say right away is that the man is very professional and did a great job with my song . I will continue to work with him .

:

Stelios is an AMAZING freelancer, I'm still dancing to the music I got and can't wait to work with him on a project in the future! Quick communication, perfect use of language, easy to work with, and if you have singing/voiceover needs as well make sure you ask-he will find a way to help. The project we were working on was turned in even ahead of time, with only a minor review needed in the voiceover-he nailed the music on the first try. I am a very happy customer!

:

Awesome working with Stelios! Listens to all suggestions and gets things just right. Very talented guy! I have more work for him coming up.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий