пятница, 10 января 2020 г.

Create An Original Synthwave Music For Your Project











About:

If you like retro 80s music then you love Synthwave and Vaporwave!



Synthwave is a genre that has grown in recent years.


Personally, I have grown up listening to this type of music and I love the new rebirth of this genre by the producers of today. And as a composer, I really enjoy making this kind of music.



Synthwave, dark synthwave, vaporwave just say it and it will be done!



Please check out my bundles and my portfolio examples to check out the quality of my music.



Do you need music for your YouTube channel? With the new laws, it´s impossible to use copyrighted music.



I´m your man! I will create the perfect synthwave piece and a YouTube license is included with all the packages. 



If you have any questions, just send me a message! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The guy helped me making the right music. Everything as I requested.

Seller's Response:

Dmitri is a great artist and created a perfect song for what I needed.

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure! Thank you!

:

It was better than I expected !

:

Thank you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий