четверг, 9 апреля 2020 г.

Make A Lead Sheet From A Pop Song











About:

What do I do?



I will make lead sheet of a pop/rock song of your choosing up to 5 mins of length.

Ready to use for small (school)ensembles or for singers and other instruments.

If requested I can also provide for transposed instruments. 



How does it work?



1. You send me an audio file of the song (or I'll find it on YouTube or Spotify) along with your additional requests if needed (bass, impros, ...) 

2. I make an estimation of the time it will take to transcribe and price (depending on requests)

3. If you agree, I'll start making the lead sheet in the latest Sibelius version. 

4. When I'm done you will be sent a PDF-file of the transcription. 



Please always contact me before ordering so you know the right price and time for your request!



All the best



Harrison

Reviews


:

Great & fast work!

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий