среда, 1 апреля 2020 г.

Create An Epic Soundtrack For Your Short Film Or TV Show











About:

ABOUT ME

I'm a full-time, professional performing and recording guitarist and a Berklee College Of Music Graduate. Having being involved in 100's of projects, through both live sessions and online collaboration, I have all the experience and ability to help you achieve your vision. 



ABOUT THIS GIG

For all your musical needs I am ready willing and able! No matter the style or scope of your project, I can collaborate with you to produce professional, tailor-made guitar tracks. Examples of work I have done before include: Backing tracks, original songs for artists, music for commercial projects. 

I record using the following equipment:



23 Vintage Guitars: Gibson fender Gretsch iGuitar and Synth
Fx Pedals: Collection Of Vintage and Current effects 
Amplifier: Fenderr, Vox, Gretsch, Boutique Amps
Interface: Focusrite and VG-99
DAW: Logic Pro X  and GarageBand
Microphone: Several Pro Pieces




So don't hesitate and get in touch -I would be THRILLED to create a special gig to suit your needs and bring your musical visions to life.

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий