среда, 16 декабря 2020 г.

Create An Original Electronic Song Of Any Style You Like











About:

These are my music production services, I produce any kind or any form of electronic music, if there is something that I can't do I will tell you in the messages



If you are feeling lucky, send me a message and I will tell you if I can, simple as that JUST TALK TO ME I DON'T BITE I AM A HUMAN BEING



The 3 basic gigs describe exactly what you get



Generally I don't ask people to credit me for my music, but if you purchased the Basic and Standard packages (non commercial ones) i would appreciate if you can add a link to the song description/ info or anywhere that links to my gig here, that would mean a lot



Thanks

Reviews


:

a pro musician. very professional results. great communication.

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий