вторник, 14 января 2020 г.

Produce And Record The Music In Your Short Film Or Trailer











About:

I arrange, produce, and record music for short films and film trailers. My daytime profession is mainly grounded in making and manufacturing guitar effects pedals for a company called JHS Pedals. However, I’ve been recording my own original material since I was 14 and In the last few years have landed placements in Hulu/Blumhouse productions, popular YouTube channels such as Braille Skateboarding, Gal Pals and more.



I have a passion for the material I’m working on as strong as the creators I have a pleasure of working with. While my career in music has largely been grounded in songwriting and live performance, I want to strengthen my skills and expand my track record in audio production and scoring. I look forward to crafting the soundtrack of your projects! 

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий