четверг, 9 января 2020 г.

Compose And Produce Music In Any Genre For Everything











About:



Welcome!

Are you tired of searching for hours for the perfect music? Here I will make a high-quality music just for you. 



MUSIC FOR 



  • Advertising
  • Film
  • TV
  • Trailers
  • Youtube
  • Video Games
  • Weddings
  • Gifts 
  • Cover Songs

Need the specific music instrument on your song?

I Can...

  • Compose keyboards (synth, hammond, wurlitzer, rhodes etc.) for your song.
  • Produce high quality drum tracks
  • Add Live recorded bass line
  • Compose orchestration for your song


About me  



  • Jazz pianist, producer and composer based in Latvia. 
  • 15 years of experience playing piano and producing music. 
  • Bachelor degree in jazz music performance 


Service Includes


+ WAV, ACC , MP3 files 

+ High quality sound libraries (Omnisphere, Trillian, Keyscape, Native Instruments)

+ Sheet music for additional price 

+ Unlimited revisions



We'll discuss mood, tempo, instruments and energy.



HIT ME UP!

Reviews


:

Once again, an amazing experience! A wonderful job done and I can't wait till next time!

:

Beautifully done ! Artis is a true professional:)

:

Amazing work!! I am truly surprised how beautiful the music turns out to be! I was first worried that he did not confirm my order & instructions but he followed my instructions perfectly. Highly recommended!

:

Good service and prompt on time.

:

The seller did an amazing job of capturing exactly what I wanted for this music project! He was very communicative and efficient in his work and the end result was incredibly beautiful! Couldn't be happier!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий