среда, 15 января 2020 г.

Record Piano Backing Track From Sheet Music Or Chords











About:

Note: Please contact me before you book the gig.



Hello. My name is Gleb and I'm a professional pianist and music producer. I got my experience working as an accompanist at the Philharmonic. Also performed at many concerts and festivals. Vast experience with vocalists.



I will record the piano backing track of any vocal or instrumental song



To begin I need to receive from you sheet music or chords of the song



If you can't find notes or chords, I can do it for you.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Real quick service.

:

Professional, talented, great to work with. Very happy. Thank you.

:

Great thanks!!

:

Totally great and helpful. I got what I needed - lovely. Thanks

:

Great communication and backing track sounds great. I will be recommending your service to our music school. Thank you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий